Monday, September 22, 2008

Prompt #3 Quotations














Happy Monday everyone!! Its Becki here coming to announce the Third Prompt! BUT first thanks to everyone who participated in our 2ND prompt and WAY to ROCK the ty
pe ladies! They were awesome! And congrats to the winner!

On to the third prompt!! I know a lot of us have quotations or words of wisdom that we believe and live by. I personally collect quotes, I love to find inspiration from things , there are no boundaries, just find a quote you love and create around it. It can be an ATC, a photo, a 12x12 LO or just a piece of random, Cardboard make it yours! You can run away with this be creative, BUT the main theme of your piece has to be a Quote and of course once again...........focus on type! This site is one of my favorite for finding great quotes http://thinkexist.com.
that people have said. Profound quotes are some of my favorite! SO the Challenge this week is to Create a LO with a quote...there are no size restrictions



Now this is the part that gets your butt in gear, heading off to the drawing table and plotting your ideas on paper. One lucky winner will win an oh so fabulous book, dedicated to the handwritten letter. Go and read more about this treasure of book over here.





All prompt #3 finished pieces should be linked to the comment section of this post no later then Sunday, October 6Th at 12 pm Eastern time. A quick link to this post is by clicking on the polaroid image that says "This weeks challenge and Typists' projects" over on the upper right hand side of the blog. A winner will be chosen later that night.


Now for some design team inspiration(that's what we are here for:).....................................................................


*Allison*
"Kiss me like you mean it."





*April*
"We Find Delight in the beauty & happiness of children that makes the heart to big for the body"




*Brandy*

"The Best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn





*Danyeela*
"Do I contradict myself? Well then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes" - Walt Whitman






*Jen*
"Love many things for therein lies the true strength and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much and what is done in love is done well" - Vincent Van Gogh




*Judean*
"The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water; but to walk on the earth."








*Pam*
"Sometimes you just need the right accessory" she said, and I said " I know, sometimes it takes me an hour to pick the right head" and she just ignored me.







*Sandy*
Sandy made a mini book that contained several quotes.










*Stephanie*






*Patty*
"Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it" - Jules Renard










*Cara*


*Tomorrow we will reveal our Guest designer and her brilliant take on this prompt. So be sure to drop by and find out who this lovely girl is!!!


17 comments:

Kent said...

Great layouts everyone! Can't wait to see what is added!

Savitri said...

Oh so AWESOME!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! You all are so so creative!!!

Anonymous said...

wow... you guys are amazing. What an inspiration :-)

Rose said...

ohhh great challenge and that book is awesome. count me in!

Unknown said...

wow-cool LOs. I want to win that book!-looks like i will have to buy it!!

Sandy said...

seriously ladies....could you be any more brilliant? and that is awesome patty!! i wish i could win...(-; and i especially like judean's version of the grape leaf...lol. too cute.

Hana said...

All the layouts are fab :D
Love the prompt so count me in :)

BRANDY said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!!

BRANDY said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!!

Lori W said...

you guys are rocking these!
Here's mine:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=130666

Anonymous said...

This was a really fun challenge.
Here's mine: http://deathbycaffeine.wordpress.com/2008/09/24/zetti-stamps-arrived-creative-type-prompt-3/

- Marjorie

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great challenge, and some stunning LO's they are gorgeous!

Here's my entry...

http://scraptasticfunandotherramblings.blogspot.com/2008/09/greatness-of-art.html

Rose said...

Hey, here's my take on the challenge >
http://roseeckford.typepad.com/rose_eckford/2008/09/live-life.html
Thanks for the inspiration, these LOs are fantastic.

Tina Thomas said...

Thanks for the inspiration, my attempt at this projust is

http://scrappinginthecupboard.blogspot.com/2008/09/fly-fairy-fly.html

Kim Smith said...

omg omg.
hand job is my favourite book at the moment.

oh! it is yum. i'm going to try and do this challenge at some point soon!

Unknown said...

My prompt three entry!

http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com/2008/09/woot.html

thanks!

lara said...

oops, i think i linked my layout to the wrong post :)

I uploaded to the flickr group but you can see it on my blog here:

http://groovcat.livejournal.com/370496.html

or at SiStv here:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=132651&user_id=5540

Thanks!