Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the best advice...

Welcome November! We hope everyone out there has had a great Halloween (if you celebrate it) and are settling in for an Autumn full of crafting! This month's challenge is the prompt, " The best advice I ever received..." I think the team A gals did a great job and we can't wait to see what you have for us!

Danielle


         
Kate



Erin
                                                                              
And we'll have our special guest designer Amy Tangerine and her layout in the coming days, along with some of her own Amy Tangerine scrapbook supplies she's so kindly donating!!! So be on the outlook for that.

We'll also be revealing the winner from October soon, so get on it and let November be your month to win!!!  Who wouldn't want so new Amy Tangerine stuff????

Please upload your layouts HERE in our Flickr group and also a link to your blog, should you have one. Now go get crafty!!!!

4 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I put mine in the Flickr group this afternoon! It will show up on my blog tomorrow...I'm all blogged out today!

P.S. I LOVED this challenge!!

Shaina Longstreet said...

i just love this challenge ladies!! awesome job. I especially love danielle's layout. :)

Nielouphar (Neelu) said...

Hello!! I live in the UAE and we can't access Flickr here :(

I just did a LO for this challenge and would love to enter.. Here is the link to my blogpost
http://creatingmemorieswithtna.blogspot.com/2011/11/best-advice-protect-your-dream.html

thank you!!
Neelu

S said...

YAY! I finally have some time in my schedule to play along! I love the prompt AND the great prizes! Uploading soon!