Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hello Its Becki with my take on Prompt #1.

Hello everyone! I am so excited to post this...I have actually been so nervous about posting my first assignment on my first design team! Its so exciting at the same time! SO Here we go!

I chose this poster of Billie Holiday..I looked at a lot of posters full of color and for some reason the cobalt blue in this one just took me! I love the levels and the color and the simplicity of it! Its so elegant and LOVELY!
SO on to my take on the prompt! I used SO MANY PHOTO SHOP FILTERS I don't even remember them all but the ultimate goal was to make me look Drawn and BLUE!! I love how it turned out! Hope you all do too!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

love it!! great inspo - and awesome take on it!!

Us said...

Becki this is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you are a photoshop genius... What a great lift!

Louise said...

Yep Love IT :)

Unknown said...

Great job Becki-love that Deco style font too.

Paz said...

You really worked the photo shop. Love the different tones!!!

Wendy said...

becki - loveeeeeee your poster choice! you are a classy lady with the billie holiday poster choice! great take on it too! love your picture!