Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Hey everyone!!! Its Halloween today and its a lovely day here in NY. I am currently in the city at work, and 6Th Ave is gearing up for their fairly awesome Halloween Parade. Unfortunately, we will be skipping it this year for a low key horror move and couch potato mode, which I have to say, I am looking forward to. I know a few of you have grand things planned, some including parties or just taking the kiddies out to trick or treat. Whatever it may be, make sure you enjoy every moment of it. This happens to be one of my very favorite holidays, for sure. Oh and if you get any Reese's peanut butter cups, have a few for me..................they are my favorite out of the candy bunch! We will be having prompt #6 coming up on Monday and a winner of course announced hopefully Sunday night(for prompt #5) I have to say that we have been very lucky with our guest Typists, and we have another spectacular one that will make her appearance on Wed, so be sure to check in. If you haven't linked up your project yet for our current prompt, get on it. Remember we are giving away a $20 dollar GC to One Good Bumble Bee, that's some fun bucks to spend over on that very addicting and every so lovely shop. I have a great link to post to a very Typography inspired shop in Seattle, I will get on that as soon as I have the info in front of me, at the moment I don't:( It will be worth it. Also if you would like to contribute to the prize pot for our prompt winners, please contact me at Thecreativetype@hotmail.com. We will be sure to show you off for all to see. And of course we would appreciate it tons!!!! That's about it, remember to have a safe, fun, sugar induced Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

Kent said...

My favorite candy is Reese's peanut Butter cups too! I was very happy to see my sons get a lot of those trick or treating so they know they have to share them with Mom!