Monday, August 18, 2008

Its one of those nights..............

Where your bursting at the seams with excitement and have to let it out!
Yes 2 posts in one night, but in the upcoming days I am going to have more stuff to talk about so I have to make room for it, right?

Ok, well first we have her. She is a DT member of the Bay area Scrappers(I was just in San Fransisco and loved it!) She is very talented and she is just a perfect addition to the "Typists"

This girl is cute, she just bought the sweetest pair of purple shoes I have ever seen and basically I just dig her scrapping style.

Well she is another girl from down under!!!! She to has a Kermit song on her blog and I just love to admire what she comes up with:)

and moving right along......................................................................

I think this chick really did an awesome digital layout(it looked like a paper piece) The name of her blog caught my attention(maybe because it had the word Olive in it:) I think she will make a good "Typists"

That's it for tonight!

Gotta leave the minds a wondering:) I told you this is going to a big ole team!!!!

Be sure to check in tomorrow for some more revealing.

On Wednesday we will be featuring our first Guest Designer and what she has created for "The Creative Type prompt numero Uno"

OH what fun!!

2 comments:

oh, hello friend. said...

fun fun! hurray! ♥

(great post by the way! it was fun to 'decode' it) haha.

Louise said...

Thats is sooo cruel [lol].

Woooo Hooo Girls, Are you as excited as Me! :) :) :)