Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Keep them coming!

I have been getting some great emails from numerous people, and its awesome to see the outcome to my idea. I did not know if it would fly, thought maybe I loved type to much, maybe I was the only one............................but nope:)
So far the future looks br
ight for "The Creative Type"
and I'
m soo excited to get the ball rolling come this fall. Right now I have my coffee and my good ole marble composition book and I'm busy brainstorming and plotting, teee heee. I'm aiming for a different sort of challenge blog(not to say the others aren't fabulous, because they are and with out them I probably would have not come up with my idea) HOWEVER, I want to venture out to other areas besides layouts, other artistic endeavors as well.

Keep checking back and.......................................

Keep them coming: Thecreativetype@hotmail.com

No comments: