Thursday, September 4, 2008

Am I late?? Sorry I am hijacking Patricia's bio posts but my prompt #1 is finally done! I started it right away and then got stuck but today I am unstuck and here it is! I immediately knew I wanted to use a clear overlay. I was inspired by one of the sample posters Patty had posted when she introduced Prompt #1. I liked how there was a wave to the wording. So I came up with my own strange qoute and went a little overboard on the journaling. I was glad I could totally obsess with the American Craft letters. You'll see a lot of that from me!


Kent


4 comments:

Shaina Longstreet said...

LOVIN THIS!!! wonderful job. i like the effect of the "wave" title. turned out really great! :D

Niella said...

yep this definately rocks:)

Becki said...

This is AWESOME!

Louise said...

Oooh YuMMo Kent! :)